Domain name management is one of the major challenges for international brands represented in Ukraine or just planning their launch. Every day we see violations on the Internet through domain names, such as cybersquatting, typosquatting, abusive registration. Identifying a correct and fast-track strategy is the winning solution. Our team has vast experience enforcing trademark rights against domain name squatters and repeatedly succeeded in asserting the rights of brand owners in domain name disputes.
Having a certified domain name panelist in the team, we have strong expertise in domain name disputes. Being at the forefront of the development of regulation of the local domain name zone, Mamunya IP effectively protects the clients' trademarks against unauthorized use in domain names.
Our expertise in this area includes the following:
· Monitoring domain names, reservation and maintenance services
· Representing in and counseling clients on a wide range of domain name matters
· Negotiating and drafting transactions regarding domain names
· Filing UDRP/UA-DRP complaints and responses with WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
· Legal assistance in delegation, re-delegation and cancelling domain names